Heike Heemann is a SPEAKER, AUTHOR, COACH AND WORKSHOP PRESENTER.
She is passionate about helping others shine in their careers. Her specialty is supporting mid-career professionals in mastering LinkedIn.
Heike – pronounced Hi-kah - is a Certified Professional Business Coach who works with executives on improving their personal effectiveness and communication skills and - by extension - their professional success. Heike also helps career women improve their confidence, professional networking skills, career planning, leadership and public speaking skills.
Heike’s career spanned several industries before she started IdeaShare Business Coaching in 2013. She has also worn numerous ”professional hats” including sales, marketing and general management roles.
Heike has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Spanish from Hood College, a Masters in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management, her certification through the Professional Business Coaches Alliance and also holds a Distinguished Toastmaster Certification from Toastmasters International, a non-profit focused on improving leadership and public speaking skills.
She invites you to connect with her at www.linkedin.com/in/heikeheemann.
- AAHAM* - American Association of Hospital Administrative Management
- HFMA MD - Healthcare Financial Management Association MD
- MGMA - Medical Group Management Association
- MACPA - Maryland Association of CPA's
- HZBA - Hereford Zone Business Association
- SharpHeels (Baltimore and Washington, DC)
- Sandy Spring Bank (Annapolis branch)
- Greater Severna Park & Arnold Chamber of Commerce*
- Rotary Club (Annapolis Tuesday Evening chapter)
- Council of Women Realtors
- BBJ - Baltimore Business Journal Mentoring Monday (Panelist & Mentor)
- SoCo (South County) Chamber of Commerce Women's Group
- TLI - Toastmasters Leadership Institute virtual speaker
- BNI - Business Networking International Executive Team Meeting
- Re/Max HomeTown
- Coldwell Banker
🌟Moderator & co-presenter at "Small Business Sense" Panel
* = multiple presentations given at these organizations